TTTIA — Tank to Tank Injection Agreement (FOB)
1. Buyer Issues ICPO with Company Registration Certificate and Tank Storage Agreement (TSA).
2. Seller issues Commercial Invoice (CI) to buyer, buyer signs and returns back to seller with NCNDA/IMFPA. seller provide the below documents to buyer:
• Statement of Product Availability
• Notification of Readiness (NOR)
• Product Quality Passport (Dip Test Result)
• Commitment/Assurance Letter to Supply
• Certificate of Incorporation
• Certificate of Origin of the Product
• Tank Storage Receipt (TSR)
• TANK TO TANK INJECTION AGREEMENT (TTTIA) to be signed by all parties including buyer and it logistic Tank Farm.
3. Buyer returns the signed TTTIA, seller confirm the signed TTTIA by buyer and its logistic tank farm.
4. Seller issues the following POP documents to buyer:
• Injection Report of the Product
• Dip Test Authorization Letter (DTA) – Unconditional
• Authorization to Sell and Collect (ATSC)
• Fresh SGS Report Inspected not older than 48 hours.
• (ATV) Authorization to Verify
• Injection Program Schedule
5. Buyer conducts dip test on the product by SGS or equivalent on buyer expenses
6. Seller commences injection immediately into buyer tank and “issues buyer Title of Ownership Certificate to be followed by all Export Documentation.
7. Buyer makes payment for the total value of product via means of MT103- TT.
8. Seller pays all intermediary involved in the transaction based on NCNDA/IMFPA agreement.